Prices updated January 2024
Important Information About Your Appointment – PLEASE READ
- Please arrive on time for your appointment or several minutes early, so that you do not miss out on any of the time you have booked.
- If you arrive early for an appointment outside of our store hours and I am still with a client, I may not be able to answer the door right away. Please be patient and someone will be with you as soon as the current session is concluded.
- We have reserved the time especially for you, so please give us a minimum of 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. You will be billed for the appointment if you fail to give adequate notice.
- All sessions are conducted with the utmost respect for your privacy. Personal information is kept confidential and will not be disclosed without your knowledge and consent.
- All sessions are performed with you fully clothed – please dress comfortably – gym/yoga clothes are perfect.
- We have a huge parking lot. There are always plenty of spots right out front of our office. We also have handicap parking and an entrance without stairs to accommodate your needs.
- Cash is preferred, but we also accept personal checks and credit cards for sessions.
Time is allotted before your session for filling out your form, if you would prefer to print it and have it completed ahead of time you are welcome to. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Ready to schedule?
Contact us to set up a consultation in-person or by phone